Tuesday, February 6, 2018

A Special Collection Of Books and Resources for Women's History Month

Women's History Month is celebrated in March.  This is held each March to commemorate the extradorinaiy achievements of women. 

As we get ready for this very special month, we look for books, projects and other resources to use in our libraries and classrooms with all students.  

I have started a Women's History Month Collection to start gathering these materials.  You will find it here.  Let's collaborate on this together....either share with me or ask to be added as a collaborator.  
I also want to point out that I shared an awesome group of books for Women's History Month.  You will find this Titlewave List here and in the Collection too.  

I will continue to add to the Women's History Month Collection and please share with me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment