Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Come Get Your Library Skills Poster!

I am heading to TLA in San Antonio today.  This is one of my favorite events and this year I am even more excited!

On Thursday, April 20 from 2:00-3:00pm in the Capstone Booth #1517, we will be celebrating my new Cantata Learning series....Library Skills!   I will be signing these sweet little posters shown here that go along with the 4 new books and songs from the series.
You can check out the Library Skills Set on the Cantata Learning site here.  They will be available on August 1, 2017.
Don't forget to listen to the music that goes along with the books!

My friend Emily Arrow sings the songs....Check them out on the Cantata Learning site too!

We can't wait to share them with you and your students.  They will help your students remember all of the important library skills.

I hope to see you tomorrow in Booth #1517, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment