Friday, January 22, 2016

Updated "Black History Month" Symbaloo.....eBooks, Songs, Biographies, Websites and More!

With Black History Month coming up in February, I made a few updates to the Black History Month Symbaloo.  You can find it here.

We are lucky to find all of these wonderful resources online and there is even more this year.  There are a few I really want to mention including....
PBS Go! African American World...
NickJr. has Black History Cards on all....
 kinds of famous people and...
videos to go with them,
Cantata Learning has two books to include in Black History Month including The First Lady of Civil Rights Rosa Parks and
Peaceful Leader Martin Luther King, Jr. which I included recording of each from YouTube in the Symbaloo, and
don't forget to check out what the African Americans in Capstone has included in PebbleGO Biographies.

What am I forgetting to include?  Please let me know and I will add them right away to the Symbaloo.  Thank you friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment