Monday, February 2, 2015

Two EasyBib Webinars Coming Up This Month.....A Great Place To Learn

One of my favorite places to participate in really awesome learning and connecting is through the EasyBib Free Professional Development Series.  Each month they host wonderful opportunities for all of us to learn together.  

This month I have the honor of participating in two sessions with EasyBib.  
The first one, Creating Engaging Online Communities For Your Students is on February 11 at 1:00pm EST.  My dear friend Marjan Ghara, Founder and CEO of BiblioNasium, will be presenting this one together.  

The second one, Aligning Standards To Digital Tools & eResources is on February 24 at 1:00pm EST also.  I am excited to be teaming up with another great friend, Mesa Heise, Director of Digital Services at Mackin Educational Resources.

You can register for this session at this link.

We hope you can join us.  It is going to be lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I have used EasyBib for years--maybe 10 or more--just for bibliographies. I had no idea they did PD for educators. Now I have another reason to recommend them to teachers!

    ReplyDelete