Thursday, October 9, 2014

Celebrating Digital Citizenship Week With My Friends At Flocabulary!


With this also being Connected Educator Month, it is the perfect time to celebrate this important week.  
To get ready for Digital Citizenship Week and Connected Educator Month, I spoke with my amazing friends at Flocabulary last week about being a digital citizen and what it meant to me as an educator.

You can read the interview on the Flocabulary blog.
This year Flocabulary, along with Common Sense Education, created an awesome video called Oversharing...Think Before You Post.  This is perfect to share with our young people during Digital Citizenship Week and anytime of the year.
You can also find lots of wonderful resources for this week on Common Sense Education's website.

6 comments:

  1. I think it is a very good post. It helps us many away. I found many interesting things from this site.
    Happy New Year 2015 Wallpapers
    happy new year 2015 wallpaper
    happy new year 2015 hd wallpaper
    happy new year 2015 wallpaper hd
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also excited that the Lunar New Year 2015 is fast approaching! It will be the time for enjoyment. The full week of CNY 2015 will be holiday and that too adds the happiness in this New year week.
    Anyway thanks for such an informative article.
    Wishing you a great Chinese New Year 2015 in Advance!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a very good post. It helps us many away. I found many interesting things from this site.Happy Valentines Day 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Happy Valentine Day 2015

    ReplyDelete